UXDI IMMERSIVE STUDENT
General Assembly | Chicago, Illinois |October 2015 – December 2015
JR. GRAPHIC/ PRODUCTION ARTIST
William Frick & Company | Libertyville, Illinois | August 2013 – October 2015
• Design, update and maintain company catalogs
• Design of ANSI signs and labels for various Fortune 500 companies.
• Design for a variety of different roll cab tool boxes.
• Design and layout print collateral
• Develop conceptual ideas with marketing department to produce product catalogs, email blasts and promotional materials.
• Uphold company branding guidelines and standards across various designs.
• Setting up designs to be output for production on various substrates and printers.
• Close vendor contact for production output.
• 3D printing for rapid prototyping.
PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT INTERN
Weitzmann Furniture | Chicago, Illinois | April 2013 – August 2013
• Ideation in various product categories: Dining Tables, Buffets, End tables, Coffee Tables, Chairs, etc.
• Quick low fidelity prototypes using cardboard, paper and wood
• Medium Fidelity Renderings utilizing Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
• Rapid Prototyping using 3D CAD visualization (Rhino 3D & SolidWorks)